What We Inspect
Walker Home Inspections; We have designed the inspection process to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase, and or sell, we also do Radon testing. Buying or selling a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind for your investment!
- Walker Home Inspections is Certified & Licensed
- We assure the inspection of and report on all critical items
- We can deliver a detailed report to you via E-mail or as a hard copy.
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home's condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
- Radon Testing
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway